Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Again?



photo courtesy of hannah at bittersweet



It was a few years ago that I started this half-hearted blog on New Year's day, and nothing and everything is the same.

Still limping along with the knitting...

These were to be Christmas presents, personalized with the favorite flavor (color) of it's recipient. So far I have yet to complete the prototype Blueberry (my favorite) for my Blackberry. I can always save them for next year. I found the pattern at (hannah) bittersweet's blog when searching the internet for a cellphone cozy pattern. Thanks, hannah!



http://bittersweetblog.wordpress.com/2007/05/07/putting-the-art-back-in-pop-tarts/



New Year's resolutions are in order:

Post to this blog once a week.

Include some knitting content, including my "beginner" exploits-I do still consider myself a beginner.

Start attending my ukulele club's jam sessions again.

Learn a new french-word-a-day. With my calendar, and this fantastic resource.

http://www.french-word-a-day.typepad.com/

Kristin has the gift of the poet and soul of an artist.

Renew friendships with long lost friends. (Hello punks!)

Just some of my resolutions.

Happy New Year.

No comments: