Monday, December 29, 2008

TIme for Annual Post

yeah, the blogging hasn't been consistent around here. but here is a condensed review of the year's highlights...

January=picked up my new car. (middle youngest and youngest)



at the volvo factory in Goteberg


February=a gruelling-I mean enjoyable 3 days at Rawhide Ranch with the Brownies.


(youngest)


march=girl scout cookie time. (youngest middle)





a coveted booth spot at the local Trader Joe"s

in April, a bridal tea (for my eldest)


can you spy the mother-in-law-to-be (me)?


Project Runway-toilet paper bridal dresses modeled for bride-to-be (the judge):


to be continued



1 comment:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Michele, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

I love the loo roll wedding dress! Genius. Three days with the Brownies would be my idea of hell! Possibly topped by a day at Legoland.

Lovely to have found your blog xx